Thursday, October 16, 2014

Mahatma Gandhi testified, "Let no one say that he is a follower of Gandhi"!

Mahatma Gandhi testified, "Let no one say that he is a follower of Gandhi. It is enough that I should be my own follower. I know what an inadequate follower I am of myself, for I can't live up to the convictions I stand for."

Thankfully in his latter years i believe Mahatma Gandhi sought and desired to follow The Messiah on "The Way to The TRUTH of The Life"! (John 14:6)

And he testified, "My life is my message".......

Life IS! For those who have seen how "poor and in need" of Our FATHER and GOD they truly are! (Psalms 70:5; 72:13, John 5:19,30; 8:8-29)

Mahatma Gandhi REALized such when he testified, "I have been a willing slave to this most exacting MASTER (WHOM i believe was Our FATHER and GOD) for more then half a century. HIS Voice has been increasingly audible as years have rolled by. HE has never forsaken me even in my darkest hour. HE has saved me often from myself and left me not a vestige of independence. The greater the surrender to HIM, the greater has been my Joy".

YES! "Surrender"....... Self-Denial, the REALization that "i can do nothing of my own self"! (John 5:19,30; 8:28-29)

And most certainly REALizing The TRUTH of how "poor and in need" of Our FATHER and GOD one truly is, and "surrendering" ones self ("I",ego,id,pride) unto Our FATHER and GOD is to "CLEAN" the inside of cup! And when such IS, then that "vessel fit and meet for The MASTER'S use" will outwardly manifest that inward cleansing....... (Matthew 3:25-26, II Timothy 2:21)

Simply, "I(ego,id,self,pride)" can't, Our FATHER(CREATOR) and GOD(TRUTH/SPIRIT), HE CAN!

So it is HIS children "cry unto HIM day and night"....... (Luke 18:7)

Evermore sounding and resounding a Declaration of Dependence:

FATHER Help!

HE DID!       and HE does.......

So Peace IS! in spite of the dis-ease (no-peace) that is of this evil world and/or religion's way....... (John 14:27; 7:7, I John 2:15-17; 5:19, James 1:27; 4:1-4, Philippians 4:7)

ALL Thanks and Praise Be Unto Our FATHER(CREATOR) and GOD(TRUTH/SPIRIT)!

No comments:

Post a Comment